Online Reference Tools
- Merriam-Webster Word Central- Dictionary and thesaurus for kids
- DK Find Out!- Videos and facts about various topics
- Fact Monster- Searchable website with information on many topics.
- INFOhio-INFOhio transforms student learning by providing equitable access to quality resources and cost-effective instructional and technical support for each student, educator, and parent in Ohio.
Lesson Plans & Multitopic Websites
- Xtra Math- Teachers may create free accounts for students for practice in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Student progress reports are also created.
- Math-Aides- Free randomly generated math worksheets on nearly 100 math topics.
- Scholastic Study Jams
- Read Write Think- English Language Arts website featuring classroom resources, professional development, instructional videos, and resources for parents and homeschool educators.
- Read Theory - Free student and teacher accounts where students read online texts and answer comprehension. Adaptive to student needs.
Creating Digital Storybooks
Lesson Plans & Multi Topic Websites
Current Events and News Websites
- Smithsonian Tween Tribune- This site contains amazing articles that can be read at differentiated levels. Great stories on many topics